EDI3124020K AIRFLOW, VELOCITY & TEMPERATURE TESTER
TVA150 Airflow, Velocity & Thermometer
This meter is for measuring airflow and temperature. It is ideally used to measure the air speed at ventilation outlets and to test temperatures in residential and commercial environments such as offices, storerooms, greenhouses and places where climate conditions can be analysed. Conforms with EN61326-6: 2006 and EN61326-2-2: 2006.
• Measuring wind/airflow in: m/s, km/h, fpm, mph, kts.
• Beaufort scale.
• Temperature in both °C and °F.
Testing ranges: 0.4 ~ 20m/s, 80 ~ 4000fpm, -10 ~ 50°C (14 ~ 122°F).
• 4 digit clear LCD display with optional back light.
• Data hold function.
• Auto power 'OFF' and low power indicator.
• Battery operated - DC1.5V 3x AAA (included).