|Product SKU||Everlas ET10DR|
Everlas ET10DR Heavy Duty Triple Extension Ladder 21 Rung 6606MM (21.67')
- Rungs: 21.
- Height: 3100mm (10.17').
- Extended Length: 6606mm (21.67').
- Overlapped rung in extended mode: 3.
- Designed for architectural renovation works and industrial application where access to higher height is in demand.
- Fully endorsed by British of European Cetification.
- Available in 3 sections of extended length from 4.8m to 14.4m.
- Wide non-slip heavy duty 'D' rung provide secure footing.
- 3-stage cold-formed twist proof rung-stile attachment give extra safety.
- Heavily ripped stiles for firm hand-hold.
- Solid cast aluminium hook give extra confidence.
|Item Code||Rung Nos||Folded Length (mm/ft)||Extended Length (mm/ft)||Overlaped Rung In Extended Mode|
TIPS: Select the correct ladder for your job
In order to make a safe ladder choice, the most important elements to consider would be the duty rating, ladder length and the material from which the ladder is constructed.
Ladders are designed to support one person plus the material and the tools for the job. In order to assist you in making a safe choice, there are three BRITISH STANDARD classes of ladders construction.
? Class I – Industrial – Duty rating 130 kg. For heavy duty where relatively high frequency and onerous conditions of use, carriage and storage occur. Suitable for industrial purposes.
? Class II – Light Trades – Duty rating 110kg. For medium duty where relatively low frequency and reasonably good conditions of use, storage and carriage occur. Suitable for light trade purposes.
? Class III – Domestic – Duty rating 95kg. For light duty where frequency of use is low and good storage and carriage conditions pertain. Suitable for domestic and household purposes.
When considering what length of ladder is best for you, please keep in mind that the ladder length and the maximum working length (Extension Ladder) or highest standing level (Step Ladder) are not the same. The reference below will be helpful in assisting you to make a safe choice:
How to choose the right extension ladder?
|Height to gutter or top support point||Buy this size of extension ladder|
|9' to 13'||20'|
|13' to 17'||24'|
|17' to 21'||28'|
|21' to 25'||32'|
|25' to 28'||36'|
|28' to 31'||40'|
*Reflects section overlap, ladder angle and 3' Extension above roof line
How to choose the right stepladder?
|Maximum height you want to reach||Buy this size stepladder|