A super mill electric drill with an efficient, high speed motor and encassed in a rugged high impact polystyrene body. Features in performance include low vibration, high torque and a lightweight ergonomically designed. Body shape to fit naturally and comfortable into the hand. The quick-change chuck is ideal for drilling, polishing engraving, routing, shaping, sending and milling.
- 5 Pcs high speed steel drills (o0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5, 3.0mm), 5 Pcs brass collets (o0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.5, 3.0mm), 4 Pcs grindstones with arbour, 1 Pcs super thin grinding wheels, adaptor
- Compact hand drill 1PK-500B-2 with high-speed motor meant for work with circuit board.
- Quick-detachable collets attachment
- Network adapter DC 12 V /0.8 A
- Turning moment (idling) 12000 turns/min
- Turning frequency (under load) 8000 turns/min
- Case dimensions: 215x145x70 (mm)
- Adapter plug: F