- Super Joint System (SJS)
- Heavy duty motor.
- Residual cuttent device for safe operation.
- Variable speed control.
- One touch hose joint.
- 4 water supply holes on spindle end.
- Cover prevents water splashes.
- Powerful, 12 amp, all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load delivering better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool ingestion shields eliminate wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non mar rubber gear case cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping suface
- Electronic speed control
- Easy and quick sanding belt change
- Exact belt position with precision adjustment
- Adjustable additional handle for optimum work
- Chip extractor adapter and dust collection box
- Hinged front cover
- Soft grip
- Cable clip
- 1 sanding belt
- Lightweight and precise polish for the extra detail.
- .Handle the work effectively with soft rubber handle and convenient with automatic control knob
- .The compact design weighs just 2.3kg and is easy to operate and store
- .Powerful 950 watt motor with soft starter for efficient surface polish and low vibration
- .Automatic cooling system for long lasting engine life
- .The cover is made of high quality plastic for high impact resistance, anti-corrosion
- .Electronic speed control lets you control the speed of your work
- Variable Speed For Desired Application
- Electronic Speed Control Maintains Speed Under Load
- Soft Start Feature For Smooth Start-Up
- Two Speed Selection Button: Low (600 RPM) And Variable (600-1,200 RPM)
- Trigger Lock-On Button For Convenience
- Well Balanced For Maximum Control And Reduced Operator Fatigue
- Motor-Over-Pad Design For Better Balance And Control
|Continuous Rating Input||1200 W|
|Capacity||Abrasive Disc : 180mm (7")
Wool Pad : 180mm (7")
|No Load Speed||0 - 3000 rpm|
|Overall Length||470mm (18-1/2")|
|Net Weight||3.0 kg|
|Power Supply Cord||2.5 m|