Power Saw,Jig Saw & Mitre Saw
- DXT - Deep and Exact Cutting Technology Deep cutting - 3 stage reduction gear unit and movable rear blade guard provide larger capacities of cutting crown molding or skirting board.
- Capable of diagonal cutting up to 203mm in crown molding.
- Capable of vertical cutting up to 165mm in baseboard (skirting).
- Exact cutting is obtained by using 4 short poles instead of the usual 2 longer poles. This also reduces vibration and makes for more precise cutting.
- 6 linear ball bearings are used to support the 4 poles for smooth and precise sliding out.
- Double sliding guide fence - the upper and the lower sections slide independently for added convenience; each upper fence slides outwards for bevel cut and each lower fence slides inwards to securely hold small workpieces for precise and exact cutting.
- Quick and accurate mitre angle lock - mitre angle can be locked or unlocked by simply turning the handle 90°.
- Positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6° and 45°.
- - Integrated CUTLINE(TM) Blade Positioning System provides adjustment free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility
- - Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- - Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- - Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- - Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2x12 at 45°
- - Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy
- - Miters 60° to the right and 50° to the left providing increased capacity
- - Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- - Compact, lightweight design (56 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- - Cam lock miter handle with detent override deliver quick and accurate miter angles
- - Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings deliver an accurate, durable and compact saw
- - Innovative gearbox and belt-drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- - Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
- BOSCH GCM8SJL SLIDE MITER SAW 200MM1600W, 5500RPM
- Improve dust management at larger horizontal cutting capacity.
- Improved dust management for healthy and clean work
- 312 mm horizontal sectional capacity for a variety of applications
- Low weight of 17 kg for maximum mobility
- Built-in laser for accurate target saws
- Integrated lateral material extracts
- Intuitive lateral tilt lock
- Depth stop for Nutschnitte
- 2-point Dust
- Integrated handle for easy transport
- Cutting Capacity 0° 70mm x 312mm
- Cutting Capacity 45° miter
- 70mm x 214mm
- Cutting Capacity 45° incline
- 48mm x 312mm
- Miter 52°L / 60°R
- Tilt Adjustment 47°L / 2°R
- Depth x Length x Height 910mm x 460mm x 410mm
- Idle 5500 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter 216mm
- Saw Blade Bore Diameter 30mm
- Weight 17.3kg
- Bosch tools – Hand-held Circular Saw GKS 600
- · Compact and powerful with affordable price
- · High cutting efficiency due to 1200 W motor
- · Light and compact
- · Both two-handed and single handed apply
- · Strong turbo blower, gives a clear view of cutting on workpiece for precision
- · Circular saw blade size 165 mm
- · Strong power input 1200 W
- · Light weight 3.6 KG
- · Easy disc / tool change, thanks to spindle lock
- · Dust extraction: directly into the integral dust bag on the tool and/or using an all-purpose dust extractor
- · Woodworking: The professional power tools for woodworking from Bosch.
- Bosch tools – Hand-held Circular Saw GKS 66 X
- · Light & easy! Innovative 6” dual gear saw for 7” cutting
- · Innovative dual gear system for 66mm max. cutting depth with 165mm saw blade
- · Robust design for long-lasting operating in various kinds of applications
- · Brake function for user-friendly
- · LED light – for optimal shadow free vision on work piece
- · Soft grip for user-friendly operation
- · Dust extraction for highly efficient dust extraction
- · Stronger Air Blow function for optimized view on material in front
- Bosch tools – Hand-held Circular Saw GKS 7000
- · Compact and light weight on top of the standard
- · Lightest weight in class for fatigue-free work
- · Compact design for easy tool handling and best control
- · Optimum lower guard profile for easy and smooth cutting
- · Dust extraction hole, for effective dust management
- · Strong turbo blower, gives a clear view of cutting on workpiece for precision
- Bosch GST 500W 70mm Jigsaw..
- .Beyond expectations. Cut faster with ease.
- .High performance in cutting speed and quality
- .Optimized cutting result in various materials
- .Faster and easier blade change
- .Pendulum function with 4 orbits Powerful motor up to 500 W SDS blade holder Variable speed and pre-speed selection Compatibility with Bosch vacuum cleaner in combination with dust cover design
- Adjustable pendulum stroke (4 settings) for fast sawing progress
- Electronic speed control for material-compatible operation
- Dust extraction via adapter for clean workplace
- Soleplate can be angled up to 45° for miter cuts
- Complete with 1 saw blade for wood for immediate project start
- Parallel guide and Allen key included in delivery
- High-quality HW saw blade.
- For sawing wood, laminated panels and plastics
- Work table made of die-cast aluminium
- High-quality alu-turntable with exact angle adjustment
- Saw head is infinitely tiltable to the left
- Workpiece supports on both sides
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- Spindle lock for easy blade change
- Transport brace
- Includes sawdust bag
- Table insert with scale
- Solid base for a stable placing
- Metal work table adjustable up to 45°
- Quick-release clamp makes it easy to change the saw blade
- Work piece hold-down
- Connection for dust extrator
- Saw blades included
- The unit can be affixed directly to the workbench.
- Mitre saw and Table saw are combined for great versatility - Weighs only 32kg (70lbs) for easy transport to job sites.
- Quick mitre saw/table saw conversion - Electronic with constant speed control and soft start.
- Rigid cast aluminum table.
- Powerful motor designed to cut tricky material and hard wood.
- Max thickness for mitre or table cutting is over 200mm.
- Saw has Soft-Start and maintains constant speed under load.
- Machined aluminium table for strength and accuracy.
- On-off switch with anti restart safety feature.
- Aluminium cast base gives superb rigidity.
- Fold away legs for easy transport in car or van.
- Excellent for all aspects of site work, including 1st and 2nd fix.
- Versatile workshop machine.
- 1300w motor for optimum performance in aluminum composite materials.
- Variable speed control dial (2,200 - 6,400 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Built-in depth adjustment dial allows multiple cutting stops at 3 mm, 4 mm and 6 mm.
- Close to the edge cutting (11/16") for increased accuracy of application.
- Built-in dust port swivels for increased maneuverability when connected to vacuum hose.
- Electronic controller provides constant speed control which automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load.
- Electronic Controller provides an electronic current limiter which helps protect the motor from overload in high torque applications.
- Electronic Controller provides soft start which is designed to suppress start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Mechanical brake for increased productivity.
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort.
- Aluminum components for a well balanced and lightweight saw; weighs only 5.1kg.
- Blade wrench attaches to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes.
- Rubberized handles for added comfort.
- Cuts 90º and 135º grooves with the appropriate blade installed.
- Includes a premium 90º carbide-tipped blade for quality groove cutting.
- - The Dewalt DW349R 550w Jig Saw High Performance is Compact, ergonomic, design gives user comfort and versatility in use 500 Watt motor gives performance and durability
- - Keyed blade change for durability with 3 pendulum action gives increased cutting performance and longer saw blade life Shoe bevels 45° to both left and right with presets at 0° and 45° for precise bevelled cuts
- - Low profile dust extraction shield with bi-directional vacuum spout for clean, efficient cutting performance.
- Large table surface 940 x 950mm, cuts up to 410mm wide with the fence
- 254mm diameter blade gives maximum cut of 80mm at 90° and 55mm at 45°
- 1,500W motor with quick stop brake system
- A robust machine body guarantees long term precision
- Separate handwheel for blade tilt with adjustable stops at 0° and 45°
- Precision mitre gauge with aluminium profile tilts 60° left and right
Voltage 230V 50Hz 1Phase
- Fitted with a big aluminium rip fence.
- Fitted with a sliding table.
- Motor 2200W
- Blade Size 315mm x 30mm x 2.2mm x 24T
- Blade Speed 2800 rpm
- Electricity 220V, 50Hz
- Table Size 550mm x 880mm
- Table Extension 810mm
- Maximum Cutting Depth 45°: 60mm
- 90°: 85mm
- Working Height 800mm
- Length of Rip Fence 580mm
- Weight 45kg
- Packing Size 850mm x 600mm x 430mm
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
- Thick blade can also be used.
- Dust cover prevents scattering of tips.
- Bevel cut 0 to 45 degrees left or right.
- Quiet and less vibration.
- Powerful 720 watt motor with electronic start current limiter and constant electronics.
- 4-stage pendulum stroke adjustment to optimize the cutting speed.
- Tool-free saw blade change.
- The base plate can be swiveled on both sides by 45 °.
- Vacuum extraction for dust-free working.
- Slip-proof guide handle with inserted rubber pad.
- Electronic speed control maintains consistent speed set for various workpiece.
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cut.
- Plastic cover plate can be attached without tool.
- Low vibration and low noise level.
- Bevel cuts up to 45° right or left.
- Full 26mm(1") stroke length.
- 4300BV : Variable speed feature.
- Cuts up to 230mm wide and 80mm deep
- Robust machine 300mm square table tilts up to 45°
- Quiet Input 350W induction motor
- Automatic 12V work light
- Balanced bandsaw wheels with long-life PU coating
- Precision mitre gauge with aluminum profile tilts 60° left and right
- The JWBS-9 bandsaw has some impressive cutting capacities for a bench top machine, up to 230mm wide and 80mm deep. Overall this is a robust machine with a 300 x 300mm table that can be tilted up to 45°. Powered by a quiet Input 350W induction motor, it is fitted with an automatic 12V work light for a better view of work in progress. The wheels are balanced and have a long-life PU coating, to prolong blade life. The saw is supplied with a precision mitre fence with an aluminum profile for better work support and a range of cutting angles from 60° left to 60° right. The bandsaw takes 1,510mm (59.1/2") long blades 3mm/10mm in width. Supplied with rip fence, mitre fence, work light and 6mm blade.
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Bevel cuts up to 45° to the left
- Miter cuts 0-45° left and 0-52° right
- Positive stops at 9 settings; 15°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Weighs only 24.2 lbs. for easy portability
- Precision machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- Includes 10" 40 tooth carbide tipped blade
- Self-aligning center plates on the guide fence for less splintering.
- Large cutting capacity with 355mm (14") blade.
- High cutting efficiency by powerful motor.
- Dust proof design 1 : Air from inside prevent the dust collected around slider.
- Dust proof design 2 : Ring, and rubber seal protect gear room against dust.
- Tool-less blade change system.
- Push the red button for adjusting shoe positions.
- Feel its comfort with this machine featuring AVT; counter weight mechanism which helps to reduce vibration.
- Makita's top-end powerful recipro saw.
- Preset dial for speed control for optimal stroke speed for application.
- - The DW304PK’s 4-position blade clamp permits blade teeth to face north, south, east and west so you can position flush cuts in the tightest spaces with full control.
- - Blade changes are accomplished with a single hand with an easy-to-use clamp lever. The adjustable shoe is made of stainless steel that endures the roughest usage.
- - Orbital blade action can be switched on to speed up cuts in lumber or tree branches.
- - It comes with a sturdy contractor’s bag and one metal cutting blade
- Tool-free blade change system.
- Quick adjustment of blade tension thanks to blade tension level.
- Sturdy cast iron base for stability and less-vibration cutting.
- Will accept plain and pin shank blades.
- Max. cutting capacity 300mm width.
- Use of short steel poles as 4 rails protects the rails from bending for precision cutting.
- All the four rails ride on a linear ball bearing dual sliding of saw head.
- High accuracy cutting with the LS1018L is easily achieved using the Laser Marker.
- Allows for easy cut alignment and can be turned on or off with an independent switch.
- The linear ball bearing system is engineered to deliver "spot-on" accurate cuts.
- A Soft Start ensures a slow build up of blade speed for a smoother more refined operation.
- The Electric Brake can stop the saw blade rotaion for added safety.
- A Bevel Range of up to 45° left and right and a Mitre Range of 60° right and 47° left give this Mitre Saw real versatility.
- Voltage 230V 50Hz
- Motor 85W
- Motor Speed 1440rpm
- Max Cutting Depth 50mm(2")
- Max Cutting Width 410mm(16")
- Table Size 375×250mm
- Table Tilting Range 0-45°
- Blade Size 133×2.6×0.25mm(18TPI)
- Aluminum cutting machines Stanley - STEL 721 makes your aluminum cutting easier , more convenient
- The compact design , does not occupy much space when carrying use , facilitating quick and for your work
- Made of high-quality materials and special processing for strong operational capabilities to create solid and absolute reliability for the product
- High Performance & Affordable Price
- Lightweight, weighs only 19.5kg
- Cast aluminium table
- Built-in laser guide
- Built-in LED job light
- 4 LEDs provide clear view of material
- Table guide rule
- Anti-restart switch
- Large cutting capacity up to 200mm
- Individual dust collection ports for Table Saw and Mitre Saw functions
- Soft start feature
ue-100s Metalis Horizontal Bandsaw for Metal 1/2HP, 4", 27kg Portable bandsaw with cutting capacity of 4"(100mm).
- Suitable for cutting solid metal, thick or thin metal pipes.
- Toggle switch.
- Swiveling saw-bow.
- Angles cutting 0°~45°.
- 3-in-1:Pruner, Reciprocating Saw and Jigsaw
- Tool-less blade change system for easy blade replacement
- Compatible with standard reciprocate saw blade
- Powershare: 20V MAX lithium-ion battery technology
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Power supply 230V
- Rated frequency of 50 Hz power supply
- Rated power: 1800 W
- Rated revolutions 4800 rpm Min
- Circular saw blade diameter: 255 mm
- Circular saw blade diameter: 30 mm
- Maximum saw blade thickness 3 mm
- Saw weight of 12.5 kg
- noise level:
- Sound pressure 95.2 +/- 3 dB (A)
- Power 108,2 +/- 3 dB (A)
- The vibration level is 2.936 + / 1.5 m / s 2
- The device has a II degree of insulation
- Degree of protection IP20
- Yato 255mm / 10" Sliding Mitre Saw YT82171
- Designed with a heavy duty can cut wood &, aluminum
- Sliding increased cutting capacity:-
- Pre set tops at the common mitre angles (left & right) at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45°.
- The lower blade guard is automatically retracting for added safety
- Base is made of strong, lightweight aluminum alloy for easy portability
- Ergonomic D-handle for superior comfort & sturdy carrying handle
- Clamp assembly and extension wings for cutting long workpieces
- Dust extraction bag gives a cleaner, safer use.
- Streamlined, round handle with dimples for fatigue-free cutting.
- Two-way lock-on button for left and right handled users.
- VDE rubber cable & electrophoresis screw
- Iron base & variable speed control.
- Excellent power to weight ratio.
- Blade quick coupling