Trimmer & Rounter
- 31,000 RPM, 4.5 amp motor provides the power and durability required to cut in various materials
- Perfect for most trimming, small edge forming, and hinge routing applications
- Ergonomics allow for comfortable, single-handed control
- Clear plastic fixed base provides long term durability and better line of sight while trimming
- Quick release clips to remove the motor from the base
- Micro-set collar for quick and accurate bit height adjustments
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- 1/4" collet
- LED light and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- D-handle design with locking trigger switch for operator control and comfort during continuous operation.
- Dial your depth micrometer adjustment.
- Faster, more accurate, more powerful routering.
- Large plunge capacity 0-65mm (0-2-3/8") for easy penetration into or through workpiece.
- Linear ball bearing for super-smooth plunge action.
- Precision cutting depth adjustment, cutting depth is adjustable in 0.1mm increments.
- Easy to read cutting depth scale.
- Quick depth setting button.
- Stopper block enables to obtain 3 differentcutting depths.
- Tool-less one touch change of template guide.
- Twin LED lights with afterglow function.
- Speed control dial.
- Highly portable at 15.9kg.
- Trimmer model 3709 used as motor unit.
- Large transparent chip guard for operator's safety.
- Base travels side to side.
- Base travels forward and backward.
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfort and control.
- Transparent plastic base for clear view of trimming edge.
- Variable speed control dial
- Flat top for stability when changing bits
- Rocker On/Off switch
- Soft start
- Shaft lock for easy bit change
- High durability and accuracy obtained by using aluminium for body housing
- Accepts 6mm & 8mm Collets, 1/4"(6.35mm) & 3/8"(9.53mm) Collets