• Custom microprocessor controlled for highest accuracy and reliability.
• 3 LEDs for checking correct wiring status.
• 0 and 180 degree phase angle switch permits quick tests and consistent readings.
• Digital read-out of tripping time.
• Constant current source circuitry ensures that a fluctuating mains voltage does not affect the accuracy of readings.
• Large custom digital display readout.
• Visual indication of reversed phase and neutral wiring at socket.
• Designed to IP54 Rating.
• Complies with IEC 61557
• Test of a large kind of RCD's: Standard, Selective, AC and A (DC sensitive breakers)
• Measurement of RCD trip time
Conducting testing of rated residual non-operating currents at
× 1/2 Range, measuring RCD trip time at × 1 and × 5 Ranges.
• Measurement of trip out current
Measuring trip out current by varying current automatically.
• Remote Test
Enabling a user to hold the Test Leads with his both hands
by locking the Test Button. Measurement will automatically
start when the main voltage is detected.
• Voltage Measurement
Carrying out a constant measurement of voltage in the
stand-by mode at each Range.
• Auto-detection of Contact voltage
Detecting the voltage to earth of Earth electrodes or
Protective conductors during RCD test - when applying
test currents - at measurement using EARTH in order to
prevent electrical shocks caused by the damaged earth.
Measurement will be ceased at AC50V or more.
• Dust- and Water-proof
Dust- and Water-proof construction
(designed to IEC 60529 IP54).
Facilitating working at dimly illuminated locations.